Friday, March 16, 2007

Happy Anniversary to US!


It is officially St. Patty's Day, which means Bradford and I have been married six years. My, how time flies. I was trying to remember each year past and what we have done to celebrate. I do remember our first. We were driving across desolate Wyoming to Cheyenne for me to take my cosmetology boards. That was a long trip of icy roads and strained eyes, trying to keep a lookout for moose and elk!
Our second, we were living in our little North Hayes house in Pocatello, Id. We probably splurged and ate real noodles instead of Top Ramen to celebrate.
Our third, hmmmm.... I guess we were in our little Richmond cave of an apartment. Most likely went out to dinner at somewhere in the West End. Maybe Olive Garden or Chilis?
Our fourth, we had bought a house downtown and ... wow this is boring! I'll stop.
Anyways, this year we are going to A La Lucia, an Italian restaurant in Alexandria and then going to the movies. We will probably see Breach, it looks good and has been getting good reviews. My friend Sonja is babysitting Lucy for us, and we are very happy to have a "date night" for our anniversary! Hopefully this one will be more memorable than the last few. That's why you keep a journal!

No comments: