Thursday, March 8, 2007

Little Sausage fingers that are OH SO BUSY...

Lucy has just started grabbing for everything!
I will be holding her facing front and everything we walk past she will reach for. Today she discovered how to throw her toy or pacifier. We were at my favorite thrift store on our weekly treasure hunt and she was constantly dropping or throwing something out of the cart. It was cute, but it got old real quick! We found some real good treasures though. A couple of sweet vintage scarves, some clothes for Lucy, some awesome red DYNASTY sunglasses (the big old '70s sunglasses, lovingly coined die-nasty because of the car Bradford's Mom used to drive while sporting them) and we found a couple colored drinking glasses. I am really into amber colored glass ware, I don't really know why. It's just one of my things.
So all in all it was a pretty successful thrift store morning.

No comments: